Includes DB changes. You need to log all terminals out during upgrade
Not yet released. Monday
- Fixes and tweaks
- Payroll bugfix. C9's payroll includes a facility to help amortize unexpected EOFY tax jumps caused by bracket jumps such as medicare levy surcharge and HELP brackets. It is possible with Oz tax to have your pay go up 1 dollar and then to end up having to pay hundreds of dollars extra because of this meaning you are overall worse off. Normal tax it doesn't happen but with things like Medicare levy it can. C9's payroll has a system in it to help detect if this is likely to happen and it will amortize the cost over remaining paydays until EOFY, increasing tax withheld slightly. Problem is the code is buggy and can wig out, wanting to withold hundreds of dollars extra instead of a few dollars. Fixed in this version. Generally only impacts high income salaries subject to MLS. Can also impact HELP/HECS debts.
- Link transactions not working for contacts flagged with manual link setting. Now fixed
- Vic Roads get rego details. Stopped working due to changes on their website. Now working again.
- Fix with font sizes on Point of Sale now in this version (was promised last version).
- Fixed EPC grab for KTM/Husky/WP