- Tweaks and bugfixes
- Subtle issue with creating estimates. A specific sequence of add and view records involving attempts to add a duplicated standard reference can result in a estimate landing on the database with a estimate no# of 0. After this happens estimates blows up and cannot work without manual removal of the broken estimate. Underlying issue is a bit subtle and potentially could cause bugs in other parts of c9. Now sorted (Root cause : autoinc keys not regenerating for fresh records after a duplicate key error, not a problem as most code paths trigger PrimeRecord which resets autoinc, but for code paths that don't autoinc remains locked on).
- New config option to print 2 copies on laybys. (One for customer and one to put with parts on layby)
- Unit of Measure bugs & Workshop estimates
- Unit of measure parts onto workshop estimates would not 'memorize' unit of measure. So if you sold liters to estimate and flipped it to a job, on flipping to job it becomes drums. Now fixed
- Use quoted prices on import is broken with unit of measure. Assumes quoted price is drum price not unit price. Now fixed.
- Shopify sync bug. If it has been more than 7 days since last sync then sync will miss records unsynced before 7 days.
- Added further smarts to cope with very large # of unsynced orders
- Added a manual hook into shopify sync to compel it to sync orders from a specific point, not just from what c9 thinks is the latest synced order. To permit manual resyncing of any sync gaps.
Release 4.805 January 3, 2020