Tweaks and fixes
- Unit paperwork terms and conditions. Option to load in your own T&C in the preview paperwork stage. Will memorize T&C loaded and use that instead from now on. Must be a PDF file.
- Web order processing with credit cards and PC-EFTPOS when PC-EFTPOS will allow Moto. Under some exotic scenarios it is possible have c9 load incorrect card details into point of sale. Now fixed. (Specifically, if you f6 a part mid point of sale and from there go bounce onto a different web order it can cause c9 to load card details of the unrelated web order into PC EFTPOS)
- Unit Profit report. Running report multiple times will incorrectly reprint the last subtotal computed from prior report run ontop of a newly generated report. Now fixed.
- Added new GL sales code : grant income
- Dealership details. Make postcode entry a 4 character alpha, not a number. Numbers no good for NT as their postcodes start with 0. C9 will store it less the leading zero, which messes with single touch payroll