This post will remain sticky for next few months. For recent updates scroll down further.
From now on 3 new datasets. All, metro and regional. Metro and regional are curated datasets based on a subset of c9 clients. All clients in these datasets are franchised dealerships only. Metro/Regional is based on whether or not dealer is located in a capital city or not.
- Week Starting March 15 : gov begins seriously warning of restrictions, c9's last onsite install before crisis is abandoned
- Week Starting March 22 : state borders start to close. First non-essential services shutdown in Vic
- Week Starting March 29 : increase in scope of vic services shutdown. Dealers reporting dramatic drop in store traffic. C9's first public email outlining our approach
- Week Starting April 5 : week before Easter. JobKeeper assistance legislation passes
- Week Starting April 12 : week proceeding Easter.
- Week Starting April 19 : Qld State Gov announce modest wind back on social distancing.
- Week Starting April 26 : National cabinet announce plan to review things like recreational sport towards end of following week
- Week Starting May 3 : Week ends with fed gov announcing plan for staged easing of restrictions
- Week Starting May 10: Vic Gov announces end of 'stay at home' from beginning of June
- Week Starting May 17: increased discussion around issue of reopening state borders.
- Week Starting May 24:
- Week Starting May 31:
- Week Starting June 7:
- Week Starting June 14: Week ends with Victoria delaying, increasing social restrictions
- Week Starting June 21:
- Week Starting June 28: Melbourne Vic enters targeted lockdowns. ATO signals intention to follow up on inappropriate super withdrawal... Ruh-Roh
- Week Starting July 12: Full stage 3 lockdown of Melbourne metro in play
- Week Starting July 19
- Week Starting July 26
- Week Starting Aug 2: all of Vic enters stage 3. Melbourne metro in stage 4, most dealers in Metro melbourne are not permitted to open for retail trade for next 6 weeks
- Week Starting Aug 9
Record setting June/July now in the past. Avg to large regional dealerships still retailing at over 30% of 2019 average.