Includes database changes. You'll need to log all terminals out during upgrade
- Tweaks and fixes
- Import price file auto flag unimported parts as NLA : low level process for this was too slow/inefficient. Replaced with a different approach that is hopefully better/faster
- Ancillary surcharge tax invoice for backdated surcharges : was not being written with backdate but resulting journals / activity records were fine. Now fixed
- More Toro pricefile import dramas. Subtle issue where if part numbers previously imported + order of parts in pricefile + some non deterministic behaviour with postgres bulk insert order would, if lined up just so, result in Toro pricefile failing to import. Hopefully fixed now (too complex to document reasons but resolve_pricefile_dups proc which was responsible for wrangling dashes in toro file into something sane would misbehave and fail to de-duplicate these part numbers in some cases and would run into dup constraints on masterfile).
- C9 Status bar. Now shows update / upgrade status of c9 . So no longer rely on logout / login to receive alert of a new c9 pending.
- Internal changes
- SMS billing tweaks to help us speed up some administrative processes here. No functional changes.