Includes DB changes. You need to log all terminals out during upgrade
Important Change #1 : Payroll Tax Rates
This new version includes new Payroll rate tables. Any 2020-2021 payrun created/modified will compute a different (lower) tax withholding for most employees
Important Change #2 : Honda Price files in c9 repo
For Honda dealers that carry multiple segments, e.g. Motorcycle + Power Equipment there is a complex subtle issue with smashing these price files together into a single franchise. The issue is that a given part was historically been in price files for 2 or more segments, but modern pricefiles the part only exists in one segment. For example the part 15410MFJD01 historically years ago Honda gave me price files where this part occurs in all 3 segments, but this part is only a Motorcycle part so modern pricefiles it is, correctly, only in the MC price file. Now the issue is c9 repo has all parts, old and new. So when smashing P/E and MC together, the old 'NLA' part in P/E is years old and doesn't capture supercession added to this part in M/C, but in the MC pricefile, as active it does in fact supercede. Previously c9 would just smash these together and last over the line is the winner and lands in your master file, which in this example was always P/E when doing repo multi franchise import. So some dealers this part might be correct as a super, but others not so. It all depends on the order you do imports, delays between importing price files etc. Which record which wins and lands in your pricefile is indeterminate and these is a decent chance wrong one is installed. This problem flows both ways too, there are parts in P/E that are active but are NLA in MC. So simply importing MC after P/E is not sufficient to fix this issue.
This version of c9 fixes this. The Repo now encodes information so that c9 can figure out whether or not a part should be brought in or ignored when dealing with multiple segments in franchises like Honda.
The version 'fences' c9 repo. In order to see future changes in repo you must update c9 first, as repo changes encodes new information that only this version of c9 knows how to correctly interprete. You will not see any new 'new pricefile' alerts in c9 until you apply this update.
Tweaks and fixes
- Workshop subcontract. Modifying open sub contract price would reset price to $0 making it impossible to modify sale price on open items. Now fixed
- Incorporated 2020-2021 tax bracket changes.
- Payslips : print biz name instead of trading name if set
- Suppress particular of discount scheme printed for ordered / reserved parts if that scheme matches current customers configured discount scheme.
- Bugfix with print contract. if you select modify custom T/C and do not pick a valid file next time you open paperwork it will fail with an error. Now fixed
- Polaris EPC import. Tweaked to cope with website changes and hopefully working again
- Very tiny V5 prelude tweak : forgot to de-globalise deposit processing.