Australia's best motorcycle shop retail software
Tweaks and fixes
- Something a bit screwy with version number increments on last update. Number update process wasn't performed correctly. Pushing number forward again in order to tidy.
- Print A4 invoice, increase name size to 40chars
- Browse dealer floorplan/consignment units. do not show sold consignments
- Bugfix with Harley KPI report. Would not generate any data (regression caused by profit summary by clerk key contains in Nov 2020)
- Import from PDF. Apply packqty adjustments for parts configured with a packqty setting and orderpack flag is set.
- View customer, on order tab. Deposit held figure would incorrectly show deposit held for last invoice on the list, when it should of displayed the total tally for all parts on order. Now fixed.
- Included new VicRoads Dealer Online Auth form
- Supercessions on orders. Normally these resolve as expected but there are a couple of edge cases where resolution doesn't go according to plan. For example receiving parts on order X, but fulfills order Y, the system will not correctly update supers on order Y. Now fixed by using a more efficient and more exhaustive supers check.