Fixes and tweaks
- Unit stock take report : new column: unit floor age in days
- Balance sheet, include motor vehicle asset codes.
- Bug with adding additional employer super where 450 min super threshold is configured. The 10% super calc would assume additional super is part of 10% super and would compute delta changes on subsequent runs undoing the effect of additional employer super, but only when the additional super is not part of the last payday of the month. This behaviour only impacts on c9 customer, but generally the ability to log additional employer super is broken in this scenario. Now sorted.
- STP Phase 2 only
- added some checks for special TFNs that denote TFN application pending / no TFN supplied
- Config switch to distinguish between registered for working holiday maker (probably no-one in our industry) and non-registered.