Includes Database changes. You need to log all terminals out during upgrade
Changes to how spares receive + creditors work in c9.
This version undoes an impactful change made 2+ years ago. When c9 originally introduced creditors c9 by default was setup so that it would create bills for accessory suppliers but not by default for franchised suppliers. The design intent at the time was to encourage people to move to using creditors in c9. The design intent was faulty and there are no obvious other legitimate reasons for such behaviour in the software. So this version disables the functionality of this option making it equivalent to being disabled and disables the ability to access the option in setup. To enable tracking of creditor bills on all spares receivables check the following option in setup:
Changes to order printing and exporting
This version includes internal changes to provide very fine detail on every order print or export event. Orders on screen will show exactly whether an order was printed, or exported or both. The tracking is based on individual items so rare events where only some items of an order is sent, such as when parts are moved around between orders, will be reflected. Orders and items are fully auditable in terms of when and who exported/printed the order/item and there are new order screens where you can inspect exactly what was sent when and by who (if you have clerk keys enabled for orders). Design intent of these changes is to minimize human error in terms of alerting suppliers of orders and in event of a human error, easily try and figure out what happened. Changes only apply to orders sent/exported after update. Existing orders in system will show their status as 'Sent?' as they do not know exactly who/how or when they entered the sent status
Most file export order systems now contain the ability to include the order number in the resulting export file.
In resulting audit:
Workshop receive Date + time
C9 now allows you to setup an optional receive time for bookings. The receive time if set appears in SMS notifications. e.g.:
Receive time is settable/manipulated via new job/modify job and view the weekly planner screen. weekly planner can now plan based on receive/booking date.
C9 can now be configured to automatically send a followup SMS message a few days after a workshop job is invoiced. Users can send an SMS reply and it will appear in c9. e.g.:
- UI tweaks
- Cash Rec / Bank Rec. Include a toggle all button that toggles +/- on records in reconciliation period
- View / Modify unit. Make notes tab stand out if unit has notes
- View / Modify customer. Make notes tab stand out if contact has notes
- Payroll tweaks
- Fixed issue with tallying of voluntary super contributions on payslips
- Added employee payroll summary report (i.e. group certs)
- Other Tweaks
- Receive spares. C9 would rewrite lastincost for items not actually received. I.e. stuff on backorder/cancelled or still on order. Could cause issues writing in default price based on pricefile instead of a verified supplied price for suppliers where there are significant departures from published price vs actual price. Now fixed to update lastincost only when there is actual receival.
- Killed partmart screen scraper integration in magician lookup. Been broken for ages. since noones complained I guess noone is actually using it, so removing it.
- Added a guard to daily workshop SMS to prevent too many SMS being sent in a single day. Defaults to 50 a day ( for each of 3 different notify types. So effective limit is 150.) Can be disabled by clearing limit field in setup
- Bug fixes
- Print + EMail invoice option not working for pickup all in workshop. (Works fine for picking up individual jobs). Now fixed
- Sales leads : under some carefully constructed circumstances scrolling up the list would make the list repeat indefinitely. Low level issue with construction of database queries.
- Workshop Daily SMS. Monday->Sat filter broken. Was filtering out Saturday, not Sunday. Now fixed.
- Got Partmart Dead stock export working again. (Previously relied on scraping website to get supplier names which no longer works. Now just throw in supplier name as is. Let Partsmart figure it out).