SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
- All orders that are packed and sent are done so via Australia Post.
- “FREE SHIPPING” will be determined on parcel size. A maximum package weight will be 10kg and a maximum package size of 45cm x 45cm x 45cm (WxLxH).
- “FREE SHIPPING” is only available to Australian residents who spend over $60.
- Please Note: Oils, tyres & liquids cannot be sent through Australia Post and FREE FREIGHT does not apply on these * items. Freight will be sent via courier and costs will be calculated at time of order. You will be notified of the freight cost prior to the item/s being shipped
AUSTRALIAN POSTAGE DETAILS
Delivery is based on standard Australia Post delivery schedules. 1-2 Business Days, 2-5 Business Days, 3-5 Business Days and Express Post Delivery are based on Australia Post postcode delivery times and may vary depending on your location. If you require an item urgently, we kindly ask that you contact Australia Post for their expected delivery time from our postcode in Gladstone QLD 4680 to avoid disappointment.
- Returns may incur a restocking fee depending on the circumstance of the return. The restocking fee is 20% of the purchase or $10, whichever is greater.
- Returns will only be considered if within 30 days of the original sale and you may be charged the above noted restocking fee.
- If you change your mind on a purchase or purchase incorrectly, we will exchange your item or give you an instore credit, only if the item is not worn, damaged or used, and has all the original tags and packaging intact and is with the 30-day purchase period. Your return may incur the above noted restocking fee. This applies to stocked items only.
- Any parts that we have specially ordered in for you are not returnable.
- Electrical, ignition and discontinued items are not returnable.
- DVD’s must be unopened and in original packaging,
- All clearance sales are final and cannot be refunded.
- If you are sending the items back to us, you must contact us prior to attempting to return the goods to ensure the return is warranted.
- You as the purchaser are responsible for all shipping charges.
- Do not use the manufacturers product box as the shipping container.
- Gladstone Motorcycles is not responsible for any loss or damage while the goods are in transit.
- We cannot process returns on damaged items. Any damaged items will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
- If items are sent “Free Freight” via our Online Store, we will deduct our freight fee from the refund total based on how much it cost us originally to send the items. The customer is responsible for organising and paying for the return of the merchandise.
- If there is a manufacturer issue with the product, we will contact the supplier and arrange for a warranty procedure to take place. This may take up to 10 working days to complete.
- Please keep your proof of purchase – i.e. your receipt.
- Please note that this refund policy does not apply to motorcycle purchases. Terms and conditions for motorcycle purchases will be provided with customer sale contract/agreement.